Honey, one of the most valuable herbal solutions for hair, is among the natural products that many women enjoy using for their hair in many countries of the world. It is very easy for anyone who wishes to get really bright and healthy hair with various honey mixtures which can be prepared with different cures and applied very easily. In the light of all this information, the benefits of honey to hair can be mentioned briefly before proceeding to cures which can be prepared with honey. So, what are the benefits of honey to hair:
- It is one of the most natural solutions for smoothing hair.
- For softer hair, cures prepared with honey can be applied directly to the hair.
- Thanks to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it has a lethal effect on the scalp germs and bacteria.
- It may be preferred as a supportive treatment option against fungal infection of the scalp.
- When applied to the scalp with massage, it nourishes and strengthens the hair.
- Prevents hair loss and stops existing hair loss.
- It allows hair to grow much faster and healthier.
- It strengthens the hair follicles and prevents the breakage problems in the hair.
- It is one of the most natural treatment options for people struggling with dry hair problem.
- Fixes dandruff problems. Helps dull hair to have a natural and healthy appearance.
- It takes care of the moisture balance of the hair.
- It is one of the most effective natural cures for hair that stays in the sun for a long time and therefore becomes dull.
After mentioning the benefits of honey to hair, it is necessary to mention the cures which can be prepared with honey.
- Honey Cure Against Dryness
It can be said that those who complain about the drying of their hair and the bifurcation of the tips, especially on hot summer days, can mix 2 tablespoons of honey in 2 glasses of warm water and then apply the mixture directly to their hair. It is enough to wash the mixture with herbal shampoo after half an hour to show its effects.
- Honey Shampoo for Daily Care
For those who want to do general hair care, it is enough to add 1 tablespoon of honey to the shampoo used daily and wash the hair regularly at least several times a week with this shampoo. On the other hand, without adding honey to the shampoo, you can apply it directly to the hair follicles with massaging and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with a herbal shampoo.
- Honey Cure with Olive Oil for Smoother Hair
2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil can be taken in a container, mixed and after obtaining a homogeneous mixture can be applied by massaging the scalp. This cure, which is frequently preferred by those who want to see the benefits of honey to hair, is preferred because it is easy to prepare and shows its effects in a short time.
- Honey Vinegar Cure For Fast Hair Growth
Honey and apple vinegar hair cure can be mentioned to those who complain that their hair does not grow fast enough. 10 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a quarter teacup of honey are mixed to prepare the honey vinegar cure, and after reaching the appropriate consistency, it is applied to the hair follicles. After waiting 15 minutes, clean your hair with warm water.
- Honey Yogurt Cure for Worn Hair
To give vitality to damaged hair, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of yogurt and heat the mixture. After warming it up, apply it to your hair. After applying the mixture to the hair, wrap your hair with a towel and wash it with warm water after half an hour.
Hair’s Greatest Friend: Honey
Thanks to the hair mask you will make with honey, you can regain your health. We know that honey has a great impact on human health. Honey is also a substance that provides health to hair. Honey nourishes the hair follicles, strengthens the weakened hair and contributes to the irritation of the scalp itself. Thanks to the hair mask you will make with honey, you can contribute to the repair of worn and broken hair strands and make your scalp relax.
Here are the benefits of honey to hair:
1) The most important feature of honey is that it shows hair shiny. If your hair looks dull, we recommend using a spoonful of honey for every hair care.
2) Honey nourishes and strengthens hair. This sentence, which we have already heard in honey shampoo commercials, is really true. However, these shampoos are hard to predict how much honey they have. The best thing is natural. A honey cure will come to your rescue in order to have thicker hair.
3) Honey moisturizes the hair and prevents it from breaking easily. And because it moisturizes, your hair looks bright and shiny.
4) Honey that moisturizes the hair prevents it from drying out and prevents dandruff. Hair cures with honey will be very effective for your dandruff problem.
5) The reason your hair does not grow fast is that it can’t be fed enough and remains dry. Again, thanks to honey you can get rid of these problems, you can enjoy the rapid growth of your hair.
6) If your hair is extremely electrified, you should use masks with honey. It will help your hair to be styled properly.
7) It facilitates the quick recovery of the damaged hair.
8) Prevents hair loss.
Try the vinegar honey hair mask!
We know that vinegar prevents hair dandruff. However, it is much more effective when used with honey. If you mix vinegar and honey and apply it to your hair bottoms, your hair will be both soft and free from dandruff.
Moisturize Your Hair With Honey
You know that honey is an effective natural moisturizer. It is a hair treatment that can revitalize the dehydrated hair again. Honey will also moisturize your hair, as well as moisturize your skin. The importance of moisture in the hair is that it will prevent breakage and blistering as well as providing resistance against wear. In addition to those, honey is also beneficial for strengthening the hair follicles to resist shedding and it makes them stronger.
The ingredients required for our honey recipe are as follows;
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Egg yolk
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey to our mixture. Separate your hair into two or three hair so that you can wear the mask more comfortably. Apply the prepared mixture starting from the hair roots to the ends, and continue to massage to allow it to be absorbed. Leave this mask on your hair for 30 minutes and shampoo with warm water to clean your hair. Did you notice the moisture in your hair?
In the second recipe, our necessary materials are as follows;
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Isn’t that too less material? Yes, we don’t really need expensive products for hair care. We can save our hair in a way that is affordable and without exhausting ourselves. This recipe also cleanses the dead cells of the scalp and wages war against the dandruff problem in your hair. It will provide the same effect on your face as it provides a cleansing of your scalp, meaning that you can use it on your face as a peeling agent as well. After thoroughly mixing these two ingredients, massage your scalp and let it rest for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair again in warm water with shampoo. This recipe will clean your hair follicles and let them breathe and your strands will be stronger than before.
Hair Color Lightening Methods Using Honey
You don’t have to go too far to lighten your hair. Generally, you have the opportunity to lighten your hair color with some materials in your home. Here is one of them: lightening hair color with the honey method. No matter how satisfied we are with our hair color, we need changes from time to time. Usually, the first method we apply is to lighten our hair color, but chemical decompressors cause our hair to wear out considerably. In this case, natural methods come into play. One of the most effective of these methods is the mixture you will make using honey. There are many ways you can lighten your hair color with honey. Here are the recipes…
Lightening Hair Color With Honey & Conditioner
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup conditioner
- 1 cup cinnamon powder
Mix all the ingredients and apply to your hair. Wrap with stretch film and leave for 2 hours and wash your hair.
Note: You can use this method twice a week.
Lightening hair color with honey & olive oil
- Half a glass of olive oil
- Half a glass of honey
Moisten your hair and mix ingredients thoroughly. Stir the mixture thoroughly into your hair.
Note: You can apply it every three days for an effective result.
Lightening hair color with honey & vinegar
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 sweet spoon honey
- 1 cup of water
Mix all the ingredients and apply them to your hair. Wrap with stretch film and leave for 45 minutes and wash your hair.
Note: An effective method for hair growth.
Olive Oil Honey Ginger Hair Mask
Olive oil is a miracle for skin and hair. It is thought to be effective thanks to its useful constituents. A natural source of moisture for hair It is known that when it is applied to the hair, the hair is more easily combed and thus adds shine. It prevents hair breakage and is suitable for all hair types. You can increase the effect by adding other ingredients to olive oil. It prevents the formation of dandruff while feeding the scalp. Thanks to its vitamins and minerals, it offers a root-to-edge diet. Best of all, it accelerates the blood flow in the head and allows the hair to grow quickly.
3 spoons of olive oil are mixed with 1 spoon of honey in a bowl and if desired, vitamin E is added to the mixture before applying it to the hair. This mask contains strong antioxidant and vitamins. This fragrance creates relaxation in your body.
Honey is the most natural hair moisturizer. This hair mask revives hair that is dry, shedding, which has broken ends and has been exposed to dyeing. If the olive oil honey hair mask becomes too sticky, you can eliminate it by adding extra olive oil. A bulb-shaped vitamin E, purchased from the pharmacy, nourishes the scalp and is one of the most frequently preferred products for hair loss. This mask should have a smooth consistency and the mask prepared with a paintbrush should be applied to wet hair.
Apply equally to all hair and bottoms. Wrap your hair properly with a cap, a bonnet or other material and wait 2 hours. The purpose of wrapping is that all skin and hair absorb the mask to benefit from its advantages. First, rinse your hair with warm water and then use hot water shampoo. It is the most effective shampoo-type with a sulfate-free shampoo. Initially, sticky hair should be intimidating. As you clean, you will relax and have healthy, clean and shiny hair.
Olive Oil and Honey for Dry Hair
Dryness and stiffness of hair are one of the most important hair problems. Dry hair is fragile, which makes the hair look neglected. Olive oil and honey mask are one of the ideal options for dry hair care. The hair mask made with olive oil and honey works wonders for damaged and brittle hair. Improves the quality of dull hair while making hair look shiny and healthy. If you are in favor of natural methods in hair care, try this mask. Olive oil softens dry and hard hair and makes it smooth and silky. Adds shine to the hair by preventing hair breakage to a great extent. Honey has been used as a beauty treatment for skin and hair for centuries. Olive oil and honey mask will give amazing results in your hair.
Olive oil and honey mask: To cure dry, damaged hair and make it bright, strong, and full of life, the recipe of the honey olive oil mask is below:
- Take 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 cup of raw honey and mix. If you think the mask is sticky, you can add some more olive oil.
- If you want you can add vitamin E into your hair mask. You can throw 3 capsules into your mask. This way, damaged hair will be repaired better and the scalp will settle.
- If necessary, you can heat the hair mask in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Apply the mask to your damp hair using your fingers.
- Apply extra olive oil to the hair ends to give the extra moisture your hair needs. This will treat the ends of broken hair.
- After applying the mask properly wrap your hair with a warm damp towel.
- The mask should remain in your hair for 30-60 minutes. Make sure your hair completely absorbs the mask. It is best to leave the mask on the hair as much as possible.
- After this treatment, you will have magnificent soft and shiny hair.
- Brush your hair with a wide-toothed comb to make sure your hair is well absorbed with olive oil and honey. Do not use a narrow-toothed comb as honey is thick and sticky.
- If you have difficulty combing your hair, you can soften it by adding olive oil.
- Because olive oil is oily, it is best to use it on your hair tips. If you do not want oily looking hair, do not apply olive oil to the hair follicles.
- Honey will make your hair sticky but do not worry, with hot water it will be completely dissolved and cleaned.
- At the end of the period, wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo. Use specially prepared shampoos for dry hair.
This hair mask will completely moisturize your hair. It also helps to preserve your hair color. Olive oil and honey mask are one of the most effective hair masks prepared for dry hair at home. With this mask, you can indulge your hair. With this mask, you can always have soft, smooth shiny hair. Say goodbye to dry, rough, lifeless and broken hair ends.
How to Do Natural Hair Care?
You can go to the hair salon for hair care or you can use quite expensive hair care cosmetics, but there is a more enjoyable and much more affordable way. Taking care of your diet and creating a hair care routine that you can do at home with natural products. If you pay attention to these two and you can apply them regularly, you will not have to take any outside hair care or expensive hair care products. The methods that you can use in hair care and you should pay attention to;
- Do Not Wash Your Hair With Very Hot Water
The excess oil produced in the scalp is bad for your hair health, but our scalp and hair need this oil. If you eliminate this oil completely, you will have very broken, dry and dull-looking hair. If you wash with very hot water, this oil in the scalp will completely disappear. There is no harm in washing with hot water every 15 days, but if you shampoo your hair with hot water 2-3 times a week, your hair will dry after a while. The advantage of washing your hair with cold water compared to hot water is that it gives vitality by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. As the amount of blood in the scalp increases, the amount of oxygen to the cells in the hair follicle increases. The more oxygen, the better your hair health.
- Massage your hair with honey
Honey is a nutrient with a strong effect that meets the sweet need of people in its most natural form. It provides many benefits to our hair as well as to our body. Thanks to the ingredients in honey, it repairs the scalp and makes the scalp stronger. It is a unique therapeutic nutrient, especially for those with dandruff problems and dry scalp. When honey is applied to the hair, it gives vitality to the hair and helps it look brighter. Thanks to the vitamins and minerals in the structure of honey, it moisturizes the hair and has a strong protective function against breakage. Reduces scalp dryness and dandruff by providing the moisture needed by the hair. Honey is also an ideal solution for hair that has been over-treated, dyed or blown.
- Moisturize your hair with almond oil
Frequent breakage of the tips and removal of these fractures is one of the biggest obstacles to hair growth. To avoid this, you can do hair care with almond oil. If you apply almond oil regularly to your hair, your hair will soften and becomes easier to be shaped. In addition, soft hair will be more resistant to breakage, you do not need to take the tips in shorter periods and you can grow it in a shorter time.
- Dry Your Hair Naturally
Tools such as hair dryers and curling irons often dry the hair, increase breakage and break the tips more often. If you are going to sit at home after washing your hair, dry it with a towel without harming it as much as possible and let dry naturally. Never brush your hair when it is wet. If you are going to use a hairdryer, try to use it at least in the coldest setting. Thus, you will prevent your hair from drying and breaking.
- Hair Care and Nutrition
As in skincare, the basic rule in hair care is healthy hair from the inside out. So no matter how much care you do from the outside, no matter how much care you take for your hair, your hair will look unhealthy in later years if you are not properly fed. By taking the vitamins and minerals that the body needs as well as drinking enough water and avoiding fast-foods, you can do the best for your hair.